Monday, May 24, 2010

That summer feeling

Okay so while I'm learning illustrator and working on my header at once(!) and fussing with the layout, I decided to talk about something essential: bedding.

It is so humid in Chicago and I am full of bodily fluids bellow the bosom. So why am I thinking of buying a bedding set I won't use until the chilly Chicago autumn and winter? Oh, only because it's dreamy and perfect and on sale!

I don't usually buy things from a collection titled "Shabby Chic"(in fact, I hate those words), and after much search for vintage sets, I have not been fruitful. Alas these stole my heart when I saw them at Target last week:



They have very high reviews and they're on sale, with free shipping and if you spend $75 or more on household items, you get $10 off.

Comforter set

Sheets

I'll be visiting Target later today to make sure it is the set I want. I'm such an indecisive girl. This sale ends the 29th and is only available online.

I'm currently writing up posts regarding my favorite ladies, Sierra and Bianca from Cocorosie and Anna Karina's style in Pierrot Le Fou. Now it's time to get a $5 haircut, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment